Our Client is an Irish owned organisation, who have an immediate requirement for 2nd Level Support Engineer. This position will be based in Dublin 18
Our Client has an excellent work environment and they are looking for an Engineer with strong interpersonal skills to join their expanding team in the Dublin Office. This Company offers strong levels of career progression.
If you are immediately available or within 2 weeks to start a position, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
* Interact with users via telephone, e-mail and the remote login, providing technical support and problems solving abilities Identify, evaluate and prioritise customer problems and complaint
* Support windows server issues.
* Support exchange, office 365 issues.
* Support networking, DNS issues.
* Support Virtual & SAN Environments.
* Support Backup Solutions.
* Work with staff to promote, develop, and maintain a positive experience for the Client.
* Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing.
* Ad-hoc Remote and Internal Project work.
* Overseeing that all tickets are resolved within their SLA.
* Manage ageing tickets to resolution.
* Manage major incidents from start to finish.
* Escalate unresolved issues to the support team as necessary
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and service enhancements
* Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing
Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 3-6 year's hands-on experience supporting storage and virtualisation solutions.
* Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware ESX Server or Hyper-V.
* Exchange & Office 365.
* Technical Certifications (Microsoft, VMware) or equivalent experience.
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
* Exposure to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Excellent Client facing skills.
* Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
THIS COMPANY OFFERS ENGINEERS THE CHANCE TO FURTHER THEIR LEVEL OF INDUSTRY BASED CERTIFICATION ALONG WITH A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE.
If you would like to apply for this position; please forward you're CV to Matthew Duane Rice