Our client is now recruiting Software Developers to work at its Limerick offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a state-of-the-art monitoring and control system that will be deployed in great numbers worldwide.
* Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills,
and excellent analytical skills
* A strong appetite continuously to learn new technologies
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Willing to gain an understanding of the energy efficiency business and our customers concerns regarding energy and be capable of meaningfully contributing to discussions regarding customer requirements
* Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that the correct software features are developed and that the correct decisions are made
* Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible
* Be prepared to occasionally undertake international travel
* Be prepared to occasionally visit customer sites to assist with deployments and to better understand customer requirements
* 2 to 3 years work experience
* Valid Work Permit for Ireland. Must have own visa. Good spoken and written English
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
* Experience with Python and related technologies a plus
* An understanding of algorithms and when to use them is a must - this job is not just about the assembly of a random bunch of frameworks. Ability to program is a must.
* Understanding of how databases actually work and how to carry out at least basic optimization in production environments.
* Understanding of Amazon's Cloud Computing Services is a big plus
* An understanding of statistical techniques would be a distinct advantage
* Some experience of Django an advantage
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information
* Training in new technologies provided - support to learn and apply new skills on the job
* Flexible working environment - Supporting limited working from home
* Great growth and advancement & opportunities to direct your career path
* Annual performance reviews