Full Stack Developer - Family Friendly Hours
Antrim (right beside M2)
£Competitive Plus Performance Bonuses & Loyalty Bonus, Free Parking, Private Health Cover, Gym Membership, Free Food, Personal Training Fund, Cycle To Work Scheme, Death In Service & Critical Illness Coverage, Birthday Day Off
Our client changes lives with their assistive learning solutions. Their range of literacy, accessibility and dyslexia software helps people to realise their full potential, whether that be at school, in the workplace or in later life.
They’re now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team and develop new web-based products, as well as maintain their existing software.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Join a friendly team who use agile methods of working
- Work alongside UX Designers to implement the best user interface and user experience
- Liaise with the Infrastructure team to ensure that all software meets the highest security standards
- Collaborate with the QA team and support a mixture of automatic and manual software testing
To be considered as a Full Stack Developer, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar development role
- To be comfortable working with databases and cloud hosting (our client uses Amazon AWS)
- The drive to deliver high-quality software
Our client wants to hear from you if you’ve held the title of Full Stack Developer, Developer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Web Developer, Website Developer, Application Developer, App Developer or Front End Developer.
What are the benefits?
- Help to create solutions that are changing lives
- Support to keep up-to-date with all the latest tech
- Join a business that values integrity, excellence, respect, empowerment, fun and curiosity
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Full Stack Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.