PLSQL/Oracle Developer – Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
This role will see the successful candidate providing strategic direction and delivering system enhancements for our client.
- Involved in all stages of the SDLC
- Design and develop multiple applications
- Co-operating with senior developers to ensure standards are met
- Monitor and recommend changes to all PL/SQL packages
- Delivering systems to meet business requirements
What you need:
- 5+ years PL/SQL programming experience
- Proven Agile experience (Scrum)
- Source Code Control tools
- Experience working on Oracle databases/application development
- Other desirable skills include:
- SOA Principles
- REST web services
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.