• Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
• Excellent client-facing skills, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
• Has an innovative approach, develops new approaches to improve or replace existing procedures or systems.
• Excellent communication skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
• Very good understanding of the various technologies in particular Salesforce Sales Cloud
• Knowledge of IT-compliance (SOX) and operational excellence models
• Intermediate theoretical knowledge in business analysis methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
• Strong understanding of the business analysis lifecycle, including requirements elicitation, structured analysis, stakeholder management and user case definition.
• Proven ability in assuring project meets quality standards by providing guidance and developing procedures relating to product quality.
• Knowledge of systems flows, engineering documentation, tools and architecture concepts required.
• Experience of using recommended project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
• Is skilled at co-ordinating the information gathering and reporting process, reviewing trends and comparing to expectations.