Level and/or knowledge required:
• Excellent client management skills, with experience in creating and putting into effect a clear long term vision of multiple client delivery success.
• Experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders to advance the interests of the organisation and developing strategies and action plans that reflect an in-depth understanding and assessment of client issues.
• Has achieved 'Thought Leader' status within the industry.
• Sets out to become one of the industry benchmarks, setting the standards by which others measure their success.
• Experience of delivering and translating the vision, mission, and strategy into projects and initiatives with milestones and delivery schedules.
• Applies insight, originality and a broad perspective to generate revolutionary technical solutions with teams.
• Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience in initiating open and candid relationships with people at all levels. Demonstrates confidence in influencing and explaining things well to compel others.
• Has advanced level of general overall programme management expertise with a strong background in managing programmes whilst providing leadership to teams.
• Evidence of in-depth application/technology and domain knowledge and viewed as an expert in multiple areas.
• Strong knowledge of emerging technologies and market trends and able to assess impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
• Experience in influencing senior level clients and multiple project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that the infrastructure is managed to provide agreed levels of service.
• Solid experience and track record of successful programme delivery utilising multiple project management methodologies, frameworks, tools and techniques.
• Experience in anticipating problem areas and using formal methodologies to forecast trends and define innovative strategic choices in response to the potential implications of multiple integrated options.
• Experience in working closely with clients to develop an understanding of their business strategy and architecting solutions based on that.
• Extensive experience with all stages of the product development lifecycle (concept to launch).
• Proven record in independent ownership and oversight of delivery within programmes. Able to determine and define standards and quality targets for key strategic clients, influencing key business stakeholders.
• Experience in building long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders within large clients and maintaining a strong understanding of the clients’ industry and business.
• Excellent people management skills. Acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, and challenges others to reflect and learn.
• Experience of managing people and creating an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
• A proven record in setting and working to visionary but attainable goals, taking courageous decisions and implementing them successfully.
• Experience in hiring, developing and retaining the best talent.