Enterprise Data Architect - global multinational telecommunications conglomerate
"A significant senior opportunity to initially drive Enterprise Data Models & Data Governance programmes and define strategic operating models forhigh volume, high velocity data environments" - Director of Data
NOTE: Some telcos exposure is preferred for this role give the focus on both network and non-network orientated data sources.
For confidential queries - email - firstname.lastname@example.org | Adrian Clarke - Head of Analytics Recruitment - Practice Lead - Data Search & Selection
IT Search is working exclusively with our global client - a global leaders in communications who through a combination of tech driven digital engagement and the provision of remarkable experiences for their customers - have developed a new data function which has absorbed all data assets into one. You'll join supporting a seasoned director of this function - taking ownership of the data architecture framework (EDM) incorporating strategic information management.
My client is an instantly recognisable brand - with global operations. The scope of potential commercial gains from my client's investment in this unit is immense.
We're looking for someone who enjoys a challenge; can prove business cases and challenges status quo; can define strategy & operating models for data quality, governance and data standards.
We're looking for:
- Proven experience in management of telcos. data sets from arch, data modelling to Data QA & governance
- Data management expertise- both unstructured & structured data
- Enterprise level DM solution experience
- Fluency architecting and documenting architecture at multiple levels(high-level to detailed) and across multiple views (conceptual, logical, physical, multidimensional, data flows etc.)
- Ability to translate business requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions
- Familiar with industry leading Architecture, Data modelling, BI, data warehouse, and reporting tools
- Familiar with Agile-Scrum methodology and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, establishing strategic objectives, project plans and milestone goals
What's in it for you?
- An excellent package, bonus & access to C-Suite & all senior business leaders (high immersive role).
- City Centre offices
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Benefits including health care allowances, various insurance plans
- Opportunity to join a global multi-national
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland