Due to current growth and expansion, Evros Technology Group are now seeking a Backup & Recovery Engineer to join our successful team based out of our Dublin or Waterford offices on a permanent basis.
As a Backup Analyst for Evros you will be working for one of the most cutting-edge technology companies around. You will have the opportunity to work with enterprise clients on leading edge technologies both within the Cloud and On-Premise.
If you want to be part of Evros' success, have a passion for technology and have the understanding of the challenges the organization faces, this could be the opportunity for you.
We require an experienced Backup Analyst with hands-on experience with any or all of the following:
* Veeam Backup and Replication
* Commvault Simpana
* Veritas Backup Exec
* Veritas Netbackup
* Windows Server troubleshooting experience
* Relevant qualifications in any Enterprise or SMB backup product would be an advantage.
* Strong IT interest with a passion and a proven ability to embrace new technologies
* Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
* The ability to deliver on commitments made
* Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Time management skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.