Evros Technology Group are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of an IT Support Engineer. This is a permanent position in Dublin 8.
* Provide support for user issues in all areas of technology (desktop, applications, peripherals network) and provide resolutions in line with company procedures
* Supporting Windows Servers, Desktops, Outlook, Networks, Office 365
* Configuration of Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory.
* Lead and participate in the installation, testing, and upgrading of both software and hardware
* Troubleshoot and repair issues related to phones, computers, peripherals, printers, applications and Operating Systems.
* Escalate problems to the Systems Administrator and maintain contact with the issue to ensure the user is informed of the overall progress and resolution
* Assist the IT Team in identifying issues and resolutions that enhance the operational effectiveness of Operating Systems, software or hardware
* 1-3 years' experience working in a technical support environment (required)
* Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
* Outlook experience in an Exchange or Office 365 environment
* Windows 7/8/10
* Virtualization knowledge
* Fluent English and excellent written, verbal communication skills with attention to detail
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee. Development plans to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.