QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a Global leader and experiencing a massive growth locally and internationally. The QA Automation Engineer is a key role requiring strong technical and communications skills. The QA Automation Engineer should have a forward-thinking mind set and experience building automation frameworks for backend API and web applications. This is a fantastic opportunity with excellent benefits. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more info
Excellent Package on offer: Bonus, Full Healthcare, Pension, Educational assistance
• Write automated tests using C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver 2
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB automation framework to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability.
• Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features
• Execute, investigate and report on the success of automated and manual tests as part of an Agile development lifecycle
Knowledge and experience:
• 4+ years of experience in QA
• 2+ years of experience in the development of test automation frameworks and automated tests, preferably using C#.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education.
• Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols.
• SQL proficiency (intermediate level).
• Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design practices.
• Experience with backend solution technologies, knowledge of communication protocols (TCP, HTTP, SOAP, etc.)
• Good understanding and experience with Agile development methodologies.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)