The Global Transparency (GT) Team is responsible for collecting and reporting global payments and other non cash transfers of value (e.g., business meals, airline tickets, etc.) provided to Health Care Providers (HCPs) and Health Care Organizations (HCOs) by our client and external third parties as required to meet various legal (including US Open Payments, US state and International) and global industry trade group requirements (including Europe and Canada).
• Manage a team of 10-12
• Successful delivery of GT activities and business process responsibilities for assigned countries
• Manage relationships and deliverables from multiple outsourced third party providers (Meeting Planning Companies) in the HCP Travel & Meetings processes.
• Escalation point for GBS operational issues for supported affiliates and HCP customers
• Lead and implement process improvement projects and optimization opportunities
• Work with the GT Senior Manager to develop and maintain relationships with markets, local GT Managers, auditors and other GBS functions.
• Develop and manage key performance metrics both internally (GBS) and externally (market).
• Present metrics to local management and supported markets
• Develop and maintain challenging service level agreements (SLA’s)
• Management of operational issues and resolution
Skills, Experience and Education:
• University Degree on Accounting/Business or equivalent, Sales/Marketing or equivalent
• Demonstrated knowledge of multinational GBS or equivalent environment
• Strong Leadership skills essential with previous people management experience
• Strong knowledge of internal controls
• European language an advantage
• Experience working in a high production, fast paced environment
• Compliance and controls experience an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!