Enterprise People are currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 Month Contract based in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Infrastructure Project Manager will ensure all Infrastructure Services provided by managed service providers and/or 3rd party vendors are delivered on time as per contractual agreements. Working closely with key stakeholders and business partners, you will ensure services remain robust, stable and perform as expected and in line with business goals.
This position forms an integral part of the IT Management team and reports directly into the Group Head of Information Technology.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will:
• Provide leadership and expertise for all network and systems infrastructure
• Define and establish project structures, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company systems
• Ensure that common and consistent processes and procedures are set, communicated and in place for project planning & management
• Plan, manage and implement system improvements and modifications
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Work closely with all internal departments and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Infrastructure Management experience
• Strong people management skills
• Experience in Hosted environments
• Good financial services experience
• Experience managing vendors and contracts
• PRINCE2, PMP and/or ITIL Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.