We are looking for an experienced Mobile Apps Developer (Android), to play a key role in supporting the development and delivery of a number of key products.
• Create compelling device-specific user interfaces and experiences
• Optimise performance of mobile apps
• Liaising with the technical lead to identify, and work through problems
• Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android and technology
• Work alongside application developers to keep development focused on user needs and quality-assure implementation.
• Work alongside wider product and design teams to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
• Document and test your code, and prepare test scenarios/packages for third-party testing on occasion. Also debugging and issue resolution where the UI is involved.
• Responsible for maintaining design standards
• Using an Agile/Scrum workflow
• Actively participating in development meetings.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Hands-on software development experience building Android Mobile Apps.
• Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
• Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
• Experience writing unit tests
• Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market.
• Excellent testing/QA skills
• Bitbucket / Github
• Experience with automated testing tools and techniques.
• Experience sourcing and managing related UI assets (including icons, images, fonts, etc).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!