IT Manager – Permanent, Navan, Co. Meath
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Food Manufacturers
This role will see the successful candidate be responsible for driving the change and development of the new organisation.
- Be responsible for the overall management of the IT function in line with the company’s business needs
- Oversee the implementation of the company’s IT strategy in accordance with their strategic objectives
- Be responsible for all IT procurement and the management of any Third-Party Vendors associated with the company
- In charge of all facets of ICT Service Delivery
- Management of Disaster Recovery, IT Security and the overall IT budget
- This is a hands-on role that will see the successful candidate oversee all ongoing IT related projects
What you need:
- 7+ years’ proven experience in an IT Management role
- Excellent Applications, Infrastructure and Networks experience
- Proven track record of Project Management experience
- Be experienced in the implementation and upgrade of new and existing ERP systems
- Excellent analytics, communication and problem-solving skills are a must
- Comprehensive technical background and knowledge
What’s on offer:
- Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance included
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.