IT Support Engineer (Level 2)
Due to continued expansion within Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer (Level 2) who endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working in an evolving and exciting multi-client, multi-technology IT environment. This is a permanent position based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will work with and gain exposure to different technologies, including; Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Cloud (Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications and solutions.
* Working in a growing remote, multi-customer, multi-technology Service Desk Team with procedures based on the ITIL Framework governed by ISO 20000
* Ensuring adherence to critical SLA's at all times
* Supporting Windows Servers, Desktops, Outlook, Networks, Office 365
* Configuration and administration of Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory environments
* Microsoft Office troubleshooting and support
* Level 2 fault finding with escalation to third line and external 3rd parties when required
* Extensive communication and interaction with other internal teams to ensure customers receive prompt updates
* Provisioning accounts and equipment
* Backup management and support
* Configuration and support of mobile devices
* Maintain, build and contribute to documentation
* 3 years working in a technical support environment
* Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office
* Office 365 and Virtualization experience advantageous
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer service orientation
* Problem analysis, problem-solving
* Adaptability, team interaction
* Planning and organising
* Fluent English and excellent written, verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
It would be preferred if the candidate had the following accreditations and experience:
* Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows Desktop Support
* Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
* CompTIA A+, Net+
Competitive salary, Employer Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Laya Employee Assistance Scheme, Sports & Social Club, Cycle to Work scheme, TaxSaver Travel Scheme, Wellness Committee. Development plans are provided to help employees obtain professional accreditations.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.