Senior IT Business Analyst / Product Owner
The Software Innovation centre of an international leader in the financial services sector is urgently seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst or Senior Product Owner to take create a product vision, develop a product roadmap and work with the Senior Business & Software Development technical stakeholders to deliver solutions required by the business.
Working within an Agile Development environment you will be expected to:
* Elicit business requirements through requirements workshops, requirements analysis & documentation analysis
* Interface with Business & Technical Architects, other Product Owners, agile development teams and SME's to define user stories, create functional and non-functional requirements that meet the software product roadmap plans
* Evaluate functionality from third party applications and cloud solutions
* Mentor less experienced Business Analysts for knowledge transfer and ensuring compliance to international standards
* Assess change requests and their impacts on applications - software solutions in the business portfolio
* Collaborate with the agile team on all test activities prior to delivery of new solutions
* Assist with developing an innovation culture in the feature delivery team
* Liaise with the Chief Product Owner in prioritising the capability backlog
* As in an Agile environment, you may have to serve in a Scrum Master role for an agile team, participate in daily stand ups and manage progress
* Work with data sources, analyse data and contribute to process improvement initiatives
Experience & skillset required:
* 5+ years commercial experience as an IT Business Analyst, Product Owner or related role
* Expertise in Requirements gathering, creating functional documentation and delivering innovative software or data solutions
* Excellent communication skills, presentation skills - both written and oral
* A background in Financial services sector solutions delivery - banking, insurance, asset management or related software systems is essential
* Proven ability to work with UX Designers, Software Engineers, Business Managers and related technical specialists to delivery high quality enterprise software solutions to the business
* Prior experience working with international or global dispersed teams
* Proven track record of success with business delivery of software solutions / Software Products
Salary: €60-75K + benefits
Please note that to apply, you must hold EU/EEA citizenship or an existing Stamp 4 Critical Skills visa for Ireland.
Other key terms: Senior Business Analyst, Senior BA, Product Manager, Product Owner, IT Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Software Product Owner, Software Business Analyst, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, CRM software, Data Analytics, Datawarehouse Solutions, Data Warehouse software solutions, IT Consultant, Software Product Owner, Mobile, Digital, Enterprise Software Solutions.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.