About the Role
We require experienced Microsoft-stack developers to help us navigate towards the best possible products for our customers in a complex environment.
To apply for the .Net Developer Role, please send your CV to Shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 015367384 for more information.
Key Responsibilities for the .Net Developer Role:
• Building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications.
• Providing technical solutions to internal business needs.
• Providing technical support to the various internal departments on all team software.
• Developing using unit tests and engaging in the writing of other types of automated tests.
• Developing new functionality on existing products.
Desired Skills & Experience for the .Net Developer Role:
• Experience with Agile methodologies would be advantageous along with knowledge of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming.
• Proven ability at a high level in developing web applications and web sites.
• Exposure to SOLID software development principles is essential.
• Experience developing for and with SQL Server an advantage.
• Experience with creating and maintaining of automated tests an advantage.
• Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery an advantage.
• Proven ability and experience working in an Agile / SCRUM process environment.
• Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)