Service Desk Engineer
Service Desk Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Services Provider in South Dublin. The successful Service Desk Engineer will provide remote technical support to a large client base working with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and antivirus software among others. You will have experience in a Service desk engineer role with good Microsoft server skills. This role offers good salary and career progression for the right candidate.
· Dealing with various service requests from a large client base
· Taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to successful resolution
· Providing excellent technical Support to all clients while Adhering to the agreed SLA
· Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
· Remote login and diagnosis
· Administer backup and anti-virus software
· Organising prioritising and communicating effectively with both the internal team and clients
What do you need?
· 2+ years in a similar role; Managed Services, helpdesk, IT Support etc. providing Level 2 support
· Experience with the following;
- Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft server
- LAN/WAN Technologies
- Office365 and Hosted Exchange
- Antivirus/ Antispam software
- Print management
· Degree in Computer Science or similar is an advantage (but not essential)
· Microsoft Certified MCSA/MCSE or other IT related certifications
Salary on Offer?
· Base Salary of €30K+