Senior .NET Developer/Architect – Contract & Permanent, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
This role will see the successful candidate supporting the existing Architecture team in designing, building and deploying enterprise integration applications using web service technologies.
You will participate and advise in problem resolution processes and provide a technical point of escalation for delivery teams.
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in architecting, building and deploying enterprise integration applications
- Extensive Microsoft .NET Development knowledge
- Strong experience with Web Services, API Specification and JSON design
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft technologies
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server
- Previous experience of SCRUM or any alternative methodology
- Good understanding of EDA, TDD or BDD
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
- Opportunity to gain experience of large enterprise level systems
- Opportunity to work with the latest MS technology stack
- Opportunity to be involved in multiple and varied ongoing projects
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.