Technical Support Engineer
About this role:
My client is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join their team. This role would suit someone who is organised, a strong communicator, and a good people person. You'll provide hardware and software support across a number of locations, both in house in Dublin and elsewhere as required. Strong base salary with an excellent benefits package on offer for this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You'll provide technical support to end users, working with them to resolve their issues.
* You'll provide excellent customer service
* You'll work on a range of technologies: IT Security, Servers, networks, phone systems etc.
* Understanding of ITIL
* Exposure to Windows 7, Windows 10
* Exposure to Asterisk PBX
* Experience with setting up laptops, desktops, smartphones, printers etc.
To apply for this exciting Technical Support Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Microsoft Server, Windows 7, Windows 10, networks, networking, virtualisation, cloud, exchange, ITIL, desktop, laptop, It technician, It engineer, Asterisk PBX