To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of all projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Plan and design the Programme Plan, working to the organisations strategic objectives, policies and procedures
- Plan the creation of an overarching business case, risk analysis, communications plan, schedule and benefits realisation plan
- Manage the programme's budget on behalf of the Programme Sponsors, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Ensure the programme successfully moves from start-up phase to 'steady state' and delivery
- Establish programme and project governance arrangements
- Develop a communications plan across a complex stakeholder landscape to set and manage realistic expectations
- Develop individual project business cases within the context of the overall Programme
- Manage virtual working and project teams to ensure that project milestones and objectives are always achieved
- Manage and Deliver mission critical projects for the organization.
- Work with the IT department to ensure adequate infrastructure and support is available for project delivery
- Strong familiarity and use of with project management software like MS Project.
- Database and operating systems experience with Oracle and Windows.
- Good working knowledge of current Internet and Mobile technologies.
- Identifies and provides standards for gathering information for use in trend analysis and reports information to CEO.