Director of Data Engineering & Data Platforms | Dublin City - Ireland
IT Search have been engaged as strategic data talent partners by our loyal client, an innovative media group who are leading the way in terms of the application of data engineering, data science and business intelligence tools to augment their customer's digital & media consumption experiences.
This role is being handled by Adrian Clarke, Head of Data Analytics Recruitment.
You'll lead a team of BI engineers & data gurus to ensure consistency of data delivery and realise value from the company's greatest asset - its dataset!
This is a senior mandate and you'll play a central role in handling data quality, data platforms, strategic decisions on data engineering roadmaps and the capture, analysis and storage of mission critical data intelligence.
- Management of a team of BI engineers and data practitioners
- Strategic evaluation and monitoring of data technologies
- Ensuring the efficiency of data warehousing operations
- Driving enablement from data stores in line with the needs of all stakeholders
- Optimising data handling and reporting lines
- Owning all data platforms and connectors
- Senior leadership experience
- Evidence of being hands-on and hands-off - i.e. you're someone who can roll up your sleeves and in fact enjoys debugging the issues your team might encounter!
- Agile experience
- Python, Java, SQL, ETL expertise
- A can do attitude - with a love for communicating at all levels.
Further information provided on application/request.
NOTE: Stamp 4 is a minimum requirement for this role. Visa sponsorship due to the focus on appointing this role soonest is not available at this time, regrettably.
Your interest will be handled with absolute discretion by Head of Analytics - Adrian Clarke
More info on package on application
Adrian Clarke is Head of Analytics Recruitment at IT Search. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence & we will be happy to advise you on your career & direction in data analytics, data science, data services, data technology or digital analytics.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer however you must be eligible to work and live in Ireland