Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
This role will see the successful candidate supporting the existing Architecture team in designing, building and deploying enterprise integration applications using Microsoft technologies.
You will participate and advise in problem resolution processes and provide a technical point of escalation for delivery teams.
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in architecting, building and deploying enterprise integration applications
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft technologies
- Strong experience with API Specification
- Experience of acting as a SME focused on the design process
- Experience of creating, maintaining and managing ICT architecture models and their lower level components
- Experience of aligning the organisation ICT strategy with its business strategy
- TOGAF or equivalent certification would be a plus
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to gain experience of large enterprise level systems
- Opportunity to work with the latest MS technology stack
- Opportunity to be involved in multiple and varied ongoing projects
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Irina Mita on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.