Opportunity for an Digital Project Manager to join an award winning international professional services business based in Dublin 2. This role will suit a project manager interested in combining business process design, change management, and technology to drive innovation.
· Lead eDiscovery projects including scoping, governance, budgeting and day-to-day management and delivery of the projects deliverables and management of third party vendors and technology partners.
· Manage a high performing team of SME’s, including recruitment, induction, performance management and capability development.
· Establish and implement project specific protocols, processes and procedures to ensure the effective running of projects
· Champion and foster a culture of innovation, excellence and continuous improvement within the team.
· Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years’ experience (ideal 2 years at managerial level)
· Project Management experience with large scale data access requests – such as: AML, Risk and Compliance, Mortgages, Digital Investigations, eDiscovery etc
· Ability to show initiative and to be hands-on and take ownership of individual and teamwork.
· Excellent analytical and interpretative ability with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to lead a diverse group of people to achieve project outcomes.