Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
My client is looking for an experienced agile Project Manager or Scrum Master to work with their growing team of software engineers. The main purpose of this role is to guide and support an agile team of software engineers working to an agile methodology, delivering business critical projects for our customers whilst maintaining good team morale.
To apply for the Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master Role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more Information.
• Lead, inspire and motivate a small team of software engineers.
• Actively promote an agile mindset and a positive working environment for the team.
• Drive and support the adoption of new agile process tools and techniques within your team.
• Use a servant leadership style to support the team: respond to issues and remove impediments.
• Drive continuous improvement practices within your team, e.g. reviews and retrospectives.
• Shield the team and educate all stakeholders about the team way of working.
• Work closely and listen to team members’ feedback to identify issues and resolve conflicts.
Agile Project Management Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Technical Team Lead
• Support and educate customer PO’s.
• Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives and team-based release planning.
• Play a key role in facilitating realistic estimates of delivery effort to assist with team planning.
• Assume a high level of ownership for the agile processes adopted within your team.
• Ability to clearly communicate in all forms including email, phone, documents and in person.
• Occasional travel to customer sites as required by each project.
• Sc/B.Eng. or greater in a computing, engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years in a software engineering environment.
• A minimum of 3 years proven experience in agile project management, leading a software development team that was applying agile principles, practices, and theory.
• In-depth knowledge of agile estimation and planning techniques.
• Proven experience in recognising issues, risks and dependencies in all phases of an agile project and applying appropriate mitigation strategies.
• Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)