Applications Support Engineer
About this role:
My client is seeking a client facing technical engineer to join their team. This role requires a broad range of exposure across a number of technologies and would suit an Engineer that has worked in a DevOps, Software Engineering, or Hardware Engineering environment and would enjoy working in a client facing environment. This role will be a blend on remote support and on-site support. This role is busy and it will take time to get up to speed on everything, but you'll enjoy the support of management and your team as you settle in.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll help install, test and commission client solutions
* You'll also provide technical support for a range of software and hardware solutions
* You'll participate in solution design and project planning
* You'll provide level 3 support, but will be happy to consult across L1 & L2 too
* Excellent English required, both verbal and written
* Demonstrated troubleshooting experience
* Database installation and administration (Oracle)
* Linux systems exposure (installation & administration)
* Cloud technology exposure is advantageous
To apply for this exciting Applications Support Engineer, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!