Software Test Engineer
Due to ongoing expansion, my client is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to join their team in Limerick, Ireland
You will develop and maintain various aspects of the Software Test and Test Engineering function within the company, covering a broad range of products and technologies. The principal areas of responsibility will be to develop, maintain, participate in and be a driving force for;
• Software testing of products (functional, system, regression, performance, load, build validation, scheduling, etc)
• Creation and maintenance of a library/database of test related documentation and tools.
• Monitoring, reporting and contributing to the ongoing improvement of all aspects of software quality, design, and delivery
• Development and maintenance of all aspects of the Test Lab and test environments (hardware/OS/software)
• Adoption and/or design and creation of appropriate software test tools
• Provision of backup to other teams internally within the organisation and externally on customer sites as required
• Occasional international travel
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• IT degree
• Minimum of 4 years industry experience
• Software test (functional, regression, load, performance, unit)
• Software test tools (JMeter, Seagull, Selenium, etc)
• Design and creation of software test tools (Java, C, Scripting, etc)
• Virtual machines and cloud computing (VirtualBox, VMware, KVM, etc).
• IP Networking and interfaces (physical and logical setup and configuration, routing protocols, ethernet based telco port cards, various cabling standards, Wireshark)
• Telco protocols (Diameter, RADIUS, GSM, SS7, Sigtran, SMS/MAP, GPRS/GTP, CAP, INAP, USSD etc)
• Databases and scripting (SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Shell Scripting, Perl/Python/Groovy)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!