System Administrator (DB2) – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks!
Our client are looking for a System Administrator with strong DB2 skills to join an existing team within the bank.
- Building, configuring and tuning infrastructure
- Installing and tuning monitoring tools
- Performing end to end subsystem and application diagnostics
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience as a DB2 system administrator
- Knowledge of installing and tuning monitoring tools
- Experience working in data sharing environments
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.