Java Support Analyst
An application java support analyst resolving issues arising in certain Core Banking systems. Working in a small team of experienced specialists, reporting to support manager.
To apply for the Java Support Analyst Role, please send your CV to Helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or call Helen on 015367388 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Java Support Analyst Role:
• Investigate and resolve production issues such as workflows not completing properly.
• Investigate missing workflow tasks
• Liaise with business departments on task backlogs
• Verify that the links between workflows and the underlying banking application’s objects and user groups’ access rights are correct.
• Facilitate monthly and quarterly customer statements production runs.
• Facilitate the timely destruction of certain system-generated customer correspondence as requested by the business.
• Identify the root causes of correspondence failures; identify workarounds or liaise with core system SMEs to resolve.
• Provide the business with procedures where it requests ICT to do things that it can do itself.
• Investigate and resolve system performance issues.
• Documentation and process or procedural improvements.
• Dealing with business units, management, ICT teams and vendors.
Required Skills and Experience for the Java Support Analyst Role:
• Experience in providing technical support in a mission-critical production environment.
• Knowledge of process workflows.
• Self-starter: the role requires a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to continually prioritise tasks and issues without the need for top-down direction.
• Enthusiastic team player: this is a customer service role that involves working with individuals and teams of both technical and non-technical skillsets. The applicant should therefore be an enthusiastic communicator adept at adjusting their phraseology accordingly.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)