TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in Dublin 2, are seeking applications for an IT Systems Administrator for their Dublin offices.
Our client is a global technology company with operations across Europe and the US/Canada.
They are seeking a stand-alone IT Systems Administrator for their Dublin office.
An IT professional with 3+ years’ experience in Systems Administration., you will also have 3+ years’ experience with Windows servers and have worked in a mixed OS environment (macOS, Windows and Linux). You should have an understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, and you should be familiar with firewalls, routers, switches and other network devices.
You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a service-oriented team player who’s just as comfortable working alone as in a team. You should have experience in leading technical projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day IT operations of the Dublin site.
- Provide professional and efficient support to end users via systems.
- Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Identify, research and resolve complex technical problems related to WAN, LAN and other network infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our end users.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Manage technical equipment and inventory.
- Manage all organizations’ domain and mailboxes.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk.
- Potentially have the opportunity to automate basic tasks with Bash, PowerShell or Python.
For more information on this role and to apply, simply email your CV in response to this job advert or phone us on 01 4426578.
Candidates must be currently eligible to work in EU/Ireland or hold a current valid Stamp 4 work permit.
Candidates should be available to attend interviews (face to face) in Dublin.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org