The role can be based remotely or onsite depending on the candidates preference. It will initially be a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
The main responsibilities will be:
* Assisting in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifying potential benefits and available options for consideration.
* Gathering formal requirements and documentation, assisting in the collection of functional and technical requirements and in the development of design documents.
* Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
* Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Excellent communication skills
* Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
* Experience working with multiple ERP's, specifically Baan
* Business Analysis experience
If you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to get in touch. This will be a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidate.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.