Senior IOS Engineer
The successful candidate will be working at our Dublin office, in a hands-on capacity within the group and will be responsible for engineering and maintaining features and components for our suite of mobile apps. Emphasis in the role will be focused on iOS Development.
To apply for the Senior IOS Engineer Role, please send your CV to Ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 012449531 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior IOS Engineer Role:
• Participate in product feature implementation, both independently and in cooperation with your cross-functional team.
• Implement changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
• Liaise with product stakeholders and other teams in the organization to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
• Participate in peer code reviews, manage criteria applied during code reviews.
• Investigate technical issues during the full development lifecycle.
• Provide effort estimations for the individual and team assignments.
• Coach and mentor less experienced members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior IOS Engineer Role:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline or relevant work experience.
• 4+ years of experience in software development.
• Experience Agile/lean methodologies and processes leading process improvements and engineering disciplines.
• Experience working in project and team environments with product, application support and operations teams.
• Experience mentoring junior developers.
• Experience in presenting to engineering and product groups.
• Experience delivering projects in a CI/CD environment.
• Experience in iOS Cocoa Touch Framework.
• Experience in build and release of applications to the App Store.
• Experience developing reusable frameworks.
• Experience using MVP or MVVM.
• Experience writing unit tests as part of development cycle.
• Experience of Gitlow, code review processes and build pipelines.
• Working with RESTful APIs with input to their design.
Desirable but not Essential for the Senior IOS Engineer Role:
• 6+ more years of experience in software development.
• A strong interest in new and emerging technologies and the ability to drive technical change.
• Current knowledge of the latest developments in the iOS ecosystem.
• Experience with additional platforms, particularly .NET and iOS.
• Knowledge of AWS based architectures and services.
• Exposure to TDD and/or BDD.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)