Essential Technical Knowledge and Skills
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
• Strong experience in at least 6 of the following technical domains
• Managed Services / Outsourced services
• Cloud Services – IaaS, PaaS and Private/Public Cloud
• Server and storage hardware architectures and solutions
• IT Infrastructure consolidation and optimisation
• Networking technologies
• Mail, Messaging and collaboration
• A good awareness of IT Security and security solutions
• Operating Systems (Server and Client), Systems Management and Monitoring solutions
• Digital Transformation, application architecture and applications Management
You will work closely with Sales teams to help identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities, drawing on wider solutions experience to support our growth agenda across a number of public and private sector markets, including Education.
You will establish and maintain an excellent relationship with potential customers and colleagues alike and will operate as a trusted strategic advisor, you will be an influencer with leadership skills, effective in engaging with customers, colleagues and suppliers at different levels to develop information strategy and future technology and business roadmaps.
The successful candidate will possess experience of complex bid and pre-sales environments and processes and of all stage of the solutions lifecycle from sales qualification, solutions design and approval, contract negotiation to transition into service delivery is required