Principal Information Security Analyst
My client based in Dublin requires a principal information security analyst to join their security team on a contract basis. You will be involved in developing and maintaining the enterprise cybersecurity strategy.
* Dublin City Centre
* Contract - 6 Months
* Provide support at a senior level for different aspects of the info sec infrastructure
* Consult with operational personnel regarding new and existing technologies
* Review and analyse complex data and information to provide insights and make recommendations
* Address high security risks and recommend appropriate actions
* Management of playbook content lifecycles
* Work with stakeholders such as SIEM engineers, SOC personnel and Threat detection delivery managers
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of Splunk technologies
* Significant experience with networking protocols
* Competency with info sec fundamentals Lockheed Kill chain and MITRE ATT&CK
* Threat intelligence experiences
* Excellent communication skills with various stakeholders
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.