Product Manager – Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on the chance to work with an industry leading payment service provider
This role will see the successful candidate drive the building and release of a new mobile app that has the potential to expand rapidly
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders to gather product requirements
- Detailed documentation of requirements is essential in an effort to improve product and make enhancements
- Work closely with colleagues such as PM and development teams to backlog and re-adjust user stories
- Lead scrum meetings to make sure objectives are prioritised and reprioritised regularly to ensure project remains on track
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in working with mobile apps either in a product manager or business analyst capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must along with a strong attention to detail
- Strong customer and client facing experience
- Experience in requirement gathering and the ability to liaise with both technical and business teams on turning these requirements into solutions
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact James Doyle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.