IT Security Engineer – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Professional Services organisation.
- This is a new role that he been created to join an existing IT Security team and will report directly into the Information Security Officer
- You will be responsible for driving IT Security processes internally and ensuring that information security is put into practices across all areas of the company
- If you are an experienced IT Security Engineer and want to work with the latest technologies, then this is the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage IT Security processes including Vulnerability Management, Access Management, Data Loss Prevention and Supplier Management
- Identify Information Security risks and review processes already in place
- Initial point of contact between the Information Security department and other technical departments
- Run risk assessments on existing applications and identify changes that might impact on Information Security
- Investigate and fix incidents using the companies Cloud Application Security tool
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An Information Security or Cyber Security qualification is advantageous
- Previous IT Security experience in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing
- Experience working with multi-factor authentication, ADFS and SAML
- If you have worked with Office 365, Azure or AWS Security that would also be an advantage.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 + Benefits
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.