QA Engineer (part-time, contract)
One of our clients wants to add a part-time QA Engineer to their team on a contract basis. You’ll be working on the Quality Assurance and the release procedures of their products. It is foreseen that a 20-hour per week commitment would be required (probably mornings, 5 days a week) but this might open to some negotiation.
• You must be clearly eligible to work in Ireland on application without restriction
• You should have at least 3 years’ experience of working in Quality Assurance
• Ideally, you’ll have experience working with automated testing, and some python programming is a great advantage
• You should command line experience with Linux or other Unix like environments
• You should have experience writing Defect Reports, tracking defects, etc.
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline