Experienced IT Business Analyst required for leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the IT Business Analyst will work closely with business users to identify, understand and assess detailed business requirements for a range of innovative Operational and Digital IT solutions.
The IT Business Analyst will have:
• Gather, analyse and document solution requirements to capture both functional and technical requirements
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Work effectively with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
• Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and managing follow-up activities
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Use effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good understanding of the SDLC
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadline, quality)
• Financial Services experience (Insurance a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.