Exciting Opportunity for a level 1 German Speaking support engineer with a passion for providing top level customer service. If you are looking for an opportuntiy to work with a global IT company with huge plans for growth and expansion then this is the perfect position for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deal with customer IT queries for first line support, to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
* Analyse and resolve end-user IT faults, ranging from high incidents to basic technical issues
* Incident Management - ensure all tickets are resolved efficiently
* Ensuring customers receive top level service
* Excellent understanding of PC hardware/software
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Min 1 Years' experience in customer support or application support required
* Fluency in German & English languages
* 3rd level IT related degree desirable
* Ability to support clients remotely
* Base understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
* Understanding of ITIL framework
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.