Our rapidly expanding client are on the lookout for a talented Scrum Master to join their outstanding development team. You will work to expand and structure an agile environment.
To apply for the Scrum Master role, please send your CV to John.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 012449516 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master Role:
• You will have a passion for scrum/agile methodologies.
• You will join the team and shape the technical future of the company's Solutions.
• You will play a crucial part in the communications between the developers and other stakeholders.
• You will work with an expanding company.
• You will continuously seek to improve the current agile process and strive to improve the use of Scrum throughout the different product teams.
• You will work with some of the best developers in Limerick.
• You will be responsible for transparency and understanding from both sides.
Required Experience and Knowledge for the Scrum Master Role:
• 4+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master.
• You have a thorough understanding of Scrum methods and have a genuine interest in expanding your expertise in this area.
• You will have worked with developers to prioritise the backlog and build sprint plans.
• Experience working in a development environment would be advantageous.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)