Business Intelligence Analyst
A successful Us Financial Services company are looking for a BI Analyst to join their data team.
In this position, you will be responsible for defining and building key business metrics, reports and dashboards by working with the stakeholders on the requirements. The focus of the dashboards and metrics will be on company-wide including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support.
Ideally, you will be a self-starter, motivated and result oriented with an ability to deliver in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Develop a strong understanding of the business process and the source system for the data, existing metrics and the data
• Become experts on the metrics like forecast, pipeline, marketing funnel, ACV (Annual Contract Value), ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), ASB (Annual Subscription Billing) retention and customer analytics.
• Collaborate with stakeholders from Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer success team, proactively propose new metrics and progress on the projects
• Work with data engineers to provide requirements on building the data models and ETLs
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reporting tools and dashboards
• Define the data standards and definitions which are consistent across the organization
• Provide analysis and support for the BI Platform/Dashboards
• Drive process and system enhancements to make sure the right data is captured at the source itself
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience with Python or R and libraries like NumPy or Pandas
• Preparing data and developing predictive models
• Minimum of 2+ years related experience in a hi-Tech industry
• BA/BS degree in Engineering/Statistics/Economics or related field
• Strong understanding of sales, marketing, customer success, forecasting, bookings and billings
• Experience with BI tools like Tableau, QlikView or Microsoft BI
• Understanding on ETL concepts and data model
• Experience with Salesforce, Market and Workday or ERP system is highly desirable
• Excellent Communication skills
• Well organized with an ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!