Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for the support of a large local user community. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with market-leading technologies.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
· Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
· Liaise with other IT support teams in a pro-active manner to ensure speedy resolution of problems that cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk
· Provide users with timely feedback on the progress of their query or problem
· Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
· Act as backup to Desktop Support team when required
· Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- An IT Qualification
- 2+ Years’ experience in a busy Helpdesk role
- Windows 7/10, MS Office, Anti-virus Software and Encryption Software experience
- Active Directory or Exchange experience would be an advantage
- MS Certification
- Good Hardware Support experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.