About the Role
The Privileged Access Management Technical Consultant will report to the program leadership team and will be responsible for supporting the rollout and deployment of the CyberArk tool for managing privileged accounts throughout the EMEA region.
To apply for the Project Manager Role, please send your CV to Helen.gillbanks(a)solasit.ie or call Helen on 015367388 for more information.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager Role:
• Technical onboarding of privileged accounts to CyberArk Safes.
• Safe configuration and management.
• Troubleshooting failed password changes with EMEA infrastructure teams.
• Testing privileged access controls function as expected, providing 2nd level support, and working with the Project Manager to coordinate onboarding and cutover of privileged access.
• Work with central US teams to develop a privileged account taxonomy file, indicating the necessary levels of role-based access that are required on each platform, and the privileges/access levels that each role should have.
• Assist Project Manager and Workstream Lead to develop & maintain implementation project plan and to track progress continuously against agreed milestones. Communicate status regularly and escalate any deviation from plan to Program Management.
Required Experience and Knowledge for the Project Manager Role:
• 3-5 years’ experience with identity management technologies.
• 4+ years of enterprise experience in information systems support, application/infrastructure administration (e.g. Active Directory, Unix, Database, etc.), risk/security management, and disaster recovery.
• Must have knowledge of CyberArk product at least from the functional point of view, prior experience with the platform is preferential.
• Demonstrated comprehension of privileged access management approaches.
• Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate knowledge of Windows, Linux, databases, and network devices.
• Experience integrating applications.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge for the Project Manager Role:
• Experience implementing identity management or privilege access technologies such as CyberArk.
• Working with off-shore teams.
• Agile experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)