Senior .Net Developer - Contract
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a Senior .Net Developer on a contract basis to provide technical and development expertise on their global financial systems and applications. The duration of the contract will be 6 months based onsite with our client in South Dublin.
You will be involved in building and developing solutions using agreed development tools and methodologies, leading development standards and ensuring adherence to approved standards and methodology, communicate, monitor and manage defined development milestones to ensure successful delivery and provide feedback to the organisation on development standards and practices and suggest and lead improvements.
* 8-10 years' experience gained in a commercial environment in a progressive Development role
* Significant experience in .Net and Oracle environments
* Extensive programming experience in Object Oriented Programming languages, including PL/SQL
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server source control management
* Certification in development, preferably Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
* Configuration of IIS and Web Application Servers
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.