realTime Recruitment has a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager for a top client in South Dublin.
Our client is seeking a Service Delivery Manager who is hands-on and who can take on the responsibility of ensuring top-level service to their customers. You will be required to oversee the practices and processes responsible for high performance of the infrastructure.
• Over 8 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven track record managing a complex global operation
Prior experience in a software company who can utilise lean principles and build frameworks for engineering teams mandatory
• Expertise with ITSM/ITIL service delivery frameworks and experience implementing such frameworks
• Experience performing programme management activities
• Background building and managing a 24-7 support model across onshore and offshore teams
• Strong technical and communication skills
• Agile/Lean experience
• Proven experience evaluation service delivery products or services whilst having the ability to recommend changes to existing products or services to improve company practices
• Proficient leading incident and problem management reporting with overall operational performance
If this role is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today 01 – 652 0652.