Our client based in Sligo is currently sourcing an IT Team Leader who will be responsible for leading the IT team ensuring on time and on budget provision of IT systems, support and service within the site. This role is viewed as a great stepping stone onto corporate career opportunities while building leadership capabilities.
• Lead technology solutions team
• Establish with the Operations Manager the site strategy and deliver on same
• Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Data Integrity of validated computerized systems.
• Ensure system documentation and computerized systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements
• Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure.
• Support Validation and Qualification of software and hardware.
• Act as key point of technical contact for the Business
• Liaise with internal stakeholders, Contractors and Consultants to implement strategy
• Partner with local & global teams in the successful delivery of key projects
Education & Experience:
• 3rd Qualification in IT or Electronics/Related Discipline – Level 7 Diploma or Degree at a minimum.
• Masters in Information Technology or similar is preferred. (Desirable)
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in leading IT/Manufacturing projects with a combination of 5 years’ experience in the following - Manufacturing systems support; Data Integrity Knowledge; System Architecture; System Administration
• Demonstrated Project Management experience
• Budget Management experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!