RealTime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator to join our best client's team.
The successful candidate will join a highly skilled technical team, supporting Datacentre, Cloud and Internal Development environments. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of a key, mission-critical team, in terms of on-going operations.
- 6+ years' experience in Linux Administration
- Redhat Enterprise 6 and 7 (other Linux's and Unix experience will also be considered)
- Previous experience with AWS
- Experience with Python, Ruby or Unix Shell scripts
- Strong understanding of ITIL
- Experience with EMC VNX series a big plus
- Knowledge of various backup solutions a big plus
- Working knowledge of load balancers a big plus
- on-call rota every 3 weeks including weekends (usually Saturday morning only and usually very 'quiet') that are well reimbursed by more than 10% bonus to your base salary
- EU passport or Irish Citizenship
If you would like to learn more, give Joanna a call on 016520652 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you with more details.