Tester (Java) - Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of the leading global payments and technology companies.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for driving quality engineering practices and delivering applications and solutions that meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Driving Test Strategy creation
- Manual and Automation testing
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Development teams
- Improve automate test and release processes
- Writing test scripts
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in testing roles
- Recent experience in Automation Testing using Selenium
- Strong knowledge of Java development
- Experience of Unit and Integration testing across a variety of platforms
- Testing experience in an Agile environment
What’s on offer:
- €350-€400 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.