Opportunity for an eDiscovery / Digital Forensics Manager to join an award winning international professional services business based in Dublin 2. This is a rare opportunity to work with a best in class legal technology suite and where the team solve the impossible for their clients!
This is an exciting opportunity and we expect this role will be a spring board within the organisation and with it bring opportunities to develop experience in AI, Big Data or Project management
· Lead, manage and deliver the technology work stream for eDiscovery and large-scale investigations,
· Gather, document and understand requirements for processing, review protocols and productions
· Lead a high performing team of forensic consultants, this includes recruitment, induction, performance management, and capability development.
· Design and implement processing workflows to transform all forms of unstructured data into a reviewable, load-ready format,
· Design and implement workflow to load data into a review platform and supporting all search and analysis during review and production cycles
· Manage delivery schedules to meet project timelines
· Champion and foster a culture of excellence, and continuous improvement and of persistently harvesting and improving knowledge management
· Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years’ experience in eDiscovery / Digital Forensics roles
· Experience with electronic file processing, image and data file conversion, culling, using and configuring review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis
· Hands-on experience with Nuix E-Discovery Workbench and/or Relativity
· Experience managing a small team
· Innate curiosity and willingness to learn
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.