We're looking for a Cisco Network Engineer to work with a market-leading telecoms company in Dublin. This is a permanent position and candidates should be CCNP certified (or close to it).
The successful Cisco Network Engineer will be joining an existing team of IT professionals working on major customer accounts to implement IP, Datacentre and Security projects.
This position offers strong benefits and achievable career growth.
More on the benefits...
- Private health insurance
- 22 days Annual Leave
- 5% pension
- Work from home option
- 10% bonus
What will you do?
- Technical projects – liaise with Design team on all new projects
- Be responsible for network and security implementation across complex technical environments
- Identify and recommend technical solutions
- Provide operational support
- Work with third party vendors
What do you need?
- Previous experience in senior Network support role
- CCNP certification (or CCNA with advanced skill set)
- Experience in Network / IT Security (firewalls, ISO27001)
- Juniper experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience working in ISP environment.
- Multiple routing protocol knowledge including BGP, OSPF routing
- Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport as sponsorship not available